Unilabs is a multinational company and has been present in Portugal since 2006 and is currently the leader in the provision of auxiliary medical diagnosis services. It is part of a European group, also a leader in this area, and present in 17 countries.
As part of its growth and rapid expansion in Portugal, it is currently implementing several improvement and innovation projects in the financial area for which it intends to recruit a Cybersecurity Project Manager (m/f)
Reporting to the IT department will have as main responsibilities:Creating and managing security strategies:
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by organization or third-party personnel
- Manage security team members and all other information security personnel
- Provide training to information security personnel during onboarding
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the information security team and the customer or organization
- Manage and configure physical security, disaster recovery and data backup systems
- Communicate information security goals and new programs effectively with other department managers within the organization
- 4-5 years of previous support experience working in a technology / systems department directly supporting customers.
- Current industry‐relevant certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, LPI, VMware, Citrix, CompTIA, EXIN, ISACA, ISC2, Offensive Security, etc.) would be an asset.
- Excellent understanding of IT fundamentals across networking, system, and application layers, including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers.
- Good knowledge of common client‐side productivity application suites (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook‐Exchange environments, Office 365, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of server‐side applications, technologies and communication models, namely Mail Server,
- Proxy, DNS, Virtualization, VPN, Firewall, OSI Model, DMZ, Honeypot, Directory Services, WSUS.
- Strong understanding of the incident response lifecycle at both technical and procedural level.
- Familiar with SecDevOps and desired knowledge on scripting and automation (Powershell, Shell Scripting, Python, etc.).
- Understanding of the vulnerability management process. Practical knowledge on vulnerability testing and capable to define mitigation actions.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Multitasking, prioritization, and critical thinking skills.